Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's not a workout- It's your life!

7 weeks of The Masters Hammer and Chisel officially in the books!
I've felt stronger that ever.  I've felt empowered. My muscles are growing and my confidence has echoed into the other areas of my life.
I feel unstoppable.

I believe that it has everything to do with following the nutrition component of this program.  I've found a balance where I never feel deprived.  I've been using Autumn's cookbook Fixate and there isn't one recipe I don't absolutely love!


Up above is spaghetti squash, italian meatballs, and Grandma's Tomato Sauce.  This sauce literally tastes like the sauce my grandma makes and the meatballs give something different that seem like a decadent treat.  The recipe makes a ton and I never got tired of eating it all week long.


The egg cup omelettes are my go to for breakfast during the week.  They are the easiest thing in the world and it's one less pan to scrub in the mornings before I head out.  Who wouldn't love that?


This Chili Chicken Salad is from The Masters Hammer and Chisel cookbook and it is quite literally one of the most delicious things I've ever made.  And it's super duper simple.  The purple onion in it make me feel super self conscious about my breath but it's totally worth it.  


These flourless brownies are delicious! The recipe makes 16 brownies and 1 counts as a yellow. I froze the batch after I made them and eating my way through one square satisfies any and all cravings I may have and make me feel like I'm never missing out.  


During the week this is one of my typical dinners.  It's the tomato sauce, meatballs, pasta, and veggies as well as strawberries in greek yogurt for those days where I still had more containers to eat.  I'm never starving and I really do love getting to eat all of my containers :)


Here's a shot of avocado toast (sprinkled with Tony's) and two of the egg cups.  I love knowing I have this to look forward to after a tough workout.


Thinking about a pizza? Fixate had a fix for that! This big guy was hammer and chiseled approved and it hit the spot in all the right ways.  I also threw my green beans sprinkled with tony's in the oven at 375 for about 30 minutes and they tasted better than french fries.  


Most of my snapchats are of avocado toast.  Look at that beauty.  Enough said.


This week Beachbody also sent me a golden scoop for being a 365er! I go nuts without my Shakeo so it's a good thing I've learned to not run out!  Thanks Beachbody!


Sweet potatoes, cod, and lots of veggies always make an incredible meal! 


Steak fajitas from Fixate were definitely a winner! It was like being out at a Mexican restaurant but I know the calories are significantly less and the ingredients are a whole lot better for me.


Cottage cheese and mixed berries are really dessert.  I could never get sick of this.

Happy Eating Fit Fam!

Here's to crushing the last week of Hammer and Chisel! I'm so excited to take my measurements next Saturday and see the comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment